1. Subject of the conditions of participationThese contest terms govern the conditions for participation in the competition and any necessary transfer of rights. The description and the procedure of the respective competition is carried out within the framework of the respective competition action on the facebook page, instagram page, homepage and/or newsletter of R&E Stricker Reha-Entwicklungen GmbH.
The organiser of the competition is R&E Stricker Reha-Entwicklungen GmbH, Klotzbergstraße 64, 77815 Bühl, Germany.
By participating in the respective competition these contest terms are accepted.
Participation in the competition is free of charge and is based exclusively on these contest terms.
2. Eligible participants
- Anyone over the age of 18 is eligible to participate in the competition. Excluded are employees of R&E Stricker Reha-Entwicklungen GmbH and affiliated companies as well as relatives of such employees. Participation with forged identities or with identities of third parties is not permitted.
- Participation is not limited to customers of the organiser and is not dependent on the purchase of a good or service.
- Furthermore, the organiser reserves the right to exclude persons from participation at his own discretion if there are justified reasons, for example,
- in the event of manipulation in connection with the execution of the competition,
- in case of violation of the contest terms,
- in the event of false or misleading information in connection with participation in the competition.
- Participation in the competition is done by creating and submitting an objective, honest and personal review of R&E Stricker Reha-Entwicklungen GmbH on Google.
- A further requirement is that the participant informs R&E Stricker Reha-Entwicklungen GmbH afterwards by email to email@example.com about the written and submitted Google review, preferably with a copy or screenshot of the review.
- Closing date for the competition is 11.10.2020 at 23:59 pm.
4. Prizes and notification of prizes
- Among all eligible participants we raffle the following accessoires:
- as 1st prize a Waldkilo carrier rack worth 177,00€ and we cover the shipping costs
- as 2nd prize a compressor Power II with battery and accessories worth 142,80€ and we cover the shipping costs
- as 3rd prize a USB rechargeable front light worth 25,00€ and we cover the shipping costs
- The winners will be drawn at random from all eligible participants within one week of the closing date. If the competition is linked to a task (e.g. answer to a prize question), only those participants who have correctly completed the task will be entered into the draw. The winners will be notified by e-mail and asked to return an e-mail to the sender in which the personal data is transmitted in an orderly and truthful manner. These details will be used to send the prize.
- In the event of an undeliverable notification, the organiser is not obliged to make any further enquiries and may determine a new winner. If the winner does not respond within one week of notification of the prize, the organiser is also entitled to determine a new winner.
- Only one prize per participant is eligible.
- The prize is neither transferable nor can it be exchanged or paid out in cash.
- If circumstances arise for which we are not responsible, the respective winner accepts an appropriate substitute prize.
- The prizes will be sent to the winner free of charge by post to the address given and R&E Stricker Reha-Entwicklungen GmbH pays the shipping costs. The winner is responsible for any tax on the prize. The risk is transferred to the winner when the prize is handed over to a transport person. We are not responsible for delivery damages.
5. Granting rights of use
- The participant guarantees to be the owner of the necessary rights of the uploaded content. If the participant is not the sole author or rights holder, he/she expressly declares that he/she has the necessary rights to participate in the competition.
- The participant grants us the following simple, temporally and territorially unlimited but non-exclusive rights of use to the content provided by him/her:
- the right to store the content on a server;
- the right to make the review accessible to the public in whole or in part via Facebook, Instagram, newsletters and our website (in particular www.stricker-handbikes.de);
- the right to use the review to promote our products
- We will identify the originator in a suitable manner when using the review, insofar as this is feasible in consideration of the specific form of use.
- By accepting the prize, the winner agrees that we may use his or her first name for advertising purposes, should this be necessary.
- Any violation of the contest terms entitles us to exclude the respective participant from participation. This applies in particular if the participant provides false information or if the photos or other content (e.g. comments) used violate applicable law or the rights of third parties. The same applies to comments that may be regarded as glorifying violence, offensive, harassing or degrading, or which otherwise violate social decency.
- If the excluded participant is a winner who has already been drawn, the prize can be subsequently withdrawn.
7. Preliminary termination and amendmentsWe reserve the right to prematurely terminate the competition in whole or in part at any time, even without adherence to deadlines, or to change the course of the competition if it is not possible to guarantee the proper execution of the competition for technical (e.g. computer virus, manipulation of or errors in software/hardware) or legal reasons (e.g. prohibition by Facebook).
8. Data protectionTo take part in the competition, it is necessary to provide personal (individual-related) data. The participant affirms that the personal details provided by him/her, in particular first name, surname and e-mail address are true and correct. In the case of non-cash prizes, further personal data, such as the address, will be requested from the winners after the end of the competition as part of the notification of the prize. The collection and processing of the personal data serves exclusively to carry out the competition and, if applicable, to send the prizes. All data will be stored only for the purpose and for the duration of the competition and will be deleted after the end of the competition, unless there is a legal obligation to retain data.
The personal data of the participants will not be passed on to third parties without their consent, nor will it be made available for their use.
In the event of a win, the participant agrees to the publication of his/her name and place of residence in the advertising media used by R&E Stricker Reha-Entwicklungen GmbH. This includes the announcement of the winner on the website of R&E Stricker Reha-Entwicklungen GmbH and its newsletter and social media platforms. The participant can at any time obtain information about his/her data stored by R&E Stricker Reha-Entwicklungen GmbH, object to the use of the data and request their deletion. For this purpose a simple letter to R&E Stricker Reha-Entwicklungen GmbH, Klotzbergstraße 64, 77815 Bühl, Germany or an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org is sufficient. After revocation of the consent, the collected and stored personal data of the participant will be deleted immediately. Further regulations regarding the handling of personal data can be found in the data protection declaration of R&E Stricker Reha-Entwicklungen GmbH at https://www.stricker-handbikes.de/en/privacy-policy.
9. Facebook, Instagram & Google DisclaimerThe competition is not affiliated with Facebook, Google or Instagram and is not sponsored, supported or organised by these social networks. The contact person and person responsible is R&E Stricker Reha-Entwicklungen GmbH.
- If the participant uploads photos, the participant guarantees that he/she will not send any content whose provision, publication or use violates applicable law or the rights of third parties.
- The participant shall indemnify us against any claims of third parties of any kind arising from the illegality of photos which the participant has used. The indemnification obligation also includes the obligation to fully indemnify the organiser from legal defence costs (e.g. court and lawyer's fees).
- By participating in the competition, the participant releases Facebook, Instagram and Google from any liability.
- R&E Stricker Reha-Entwicklungen GmbH is not liable for damages caused by errors, delays or interruptions in transmission, malfunctions of technical equipment and services, incorrect contents, loss or deletion of data, viruses or in any other way during participation in the competition, unless such damages have been caused by R&E Stricker Reha-Entwicklungen GmbH (its organs, employees or vicarious agents) intentionally or through gross negligence.
- The above limitation of liability does not apply in the case of injury to life, body and health or in the case of fraudulently concealed defects.